Masonry Repair for Cleveland & Chagrin Falls, OH
Most Common Types of Fireplace Repair – Masonry Fireplaces
1. Re point back firewall (sidewall or inside hearth) – most commonly caused by
2. Back firewall or firebox replacement- necessary when it’s beyond repairing.
3. Flue extension – for smoking problems.
4. Crown resurfacing or replacement – water leak problem.
5. Exterior re point – water leak and structural problem.
6. Replace inside/outside ash dump doors.
7. Smoke stain removal – usually over opening of fireplace.
8. Chimney cap/arrestors, dampers, spark arrestors (see prices).
9. Flue lining installation (old unlined flues) or flue relining (damaged flue lining)
masonry (terra cotta) and stainless steel.
10. Access door installation – for permanently installed inserts or extra large smoke
Most Common Type of Prefabricated Fireplace Parts & Repair
1. Replace firebox refractories (or panels).
2. Repair hearth refractories.
3. Damper servicing – including replacing handles and entire damper assemblies.
4. Replace chimney cap.
5. Replace chimney flue pipe.
In order to replace these types of fireplace parts – you will need the manufacturer’s name and fireplace model number from inside the fireplace or from the owner’s manual. If you are unable to locate this information, we can do it for you. Using a different manufacturer’s parts will VOID THE U.L. LISTING on your fireplace.
NORTHEAST OHIO SERVICE AREAS
Cleveland, Hudson, Euclid, Chagrin Falls, Kent, Solon, Bedford, Streetsboro, Aurora, Gates Mills, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Maple Heights, Beachwood, Brecksville, Tallmadge, Rootstown, Strongsville, Chesterland, Ravenna, Newbury, Cuyahoga Falls, Olmsted Falls, Moreland Hills, North Olmsted, Independence, Rocky River, Bay Village, Westlake, Lakewood, Berea, North Royalton, Richfield, Stow, and surrounding areas.